@1 year ago with 19 notes
#rick pino #meeting one of my favorite artists #yes #my face
IT’S RICK PINO, GUYS! Seriously, tonight was amazing.
- We walk into the building and it’s just kind of like “oh hey Holy Spirit.” Rick is so anointed and he’s overflowing with love for Jesus.
- He was so chill and laid back and the stuff that he did on stage just made everyone laugh.
- He opens by singing, “Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!” That’s how you know it’ll be good.
- There was no setlist, no schedule, just Rick flowing in the Spirit. In the middle of some songs, he’d prophetically proclaim beauty and worth and empowerment on people.
- I showed him my iPhone music thing and was like, “I have all five of your albums! You’re awesome!” and he just laughed and thanked me a bunch.
- One of the professional photographers put down her camera in the middle of the event and just laid down on the altar. Man oh man. I wish that you all could have experienced it.
- Just. Ah.
- God is good.